Status Bar Update

Post by David R. Bu » Sat, 25 Jan 1997 04:00:00

  I am trying to find a custom control that will update the status bar
caption when the mouse passes over a button.  I have been ordered to
spend as little time as possible solving this, even if it means
spending $10 to $20 for a shareware control

Status Bar Update

Post by Odd Anders Haugu » Mon, 27 Jan 1997 04:00:00

>   I am trying to find a custom control that will update the status bar
> caption when the mouse passes over a button.  I have been ordered to
> spend as little time as possible solving this, even if it means
> spending $10 to $20 for a shareware control

You can put some lines in the button's Mousemove event

Private Sub cmdButton_MouseMove(Button As Integer, Shift As Integer, X
As Single, Y As Single)

lblStatusBar = "Mouse is on the button"
end sub

You can also enable a timercontrol to remove the message after 1 s.

1. Status Bar Update using VB?

Hello... I'm using VB to connect to an Access 2000 database.  During the
runtime of my app I create and run some rather time consuming queries...  I
added a status bar function to my app, but I'm unfamiliar with them for the
most part.  How would I go about making the status bar do a progression
status similar to the status bar in Access 2000 itself?  (the small squares
moving from none to full)

Any help on this or any status bar would be appreciated.

Regards,
Steve

2. arg list too long in Illustra 3.2

3. Progress bar on a status bar

4. EMAIL ADDRESSES OF RDBMS SUPPLIERS

5. How do I use a Progress Bar / Status Bar

6. Paradox 5.0 and Novel 3.12 mystique ..

7. Is there a way to update a status bar in CDaoDatabase.Execute()

8. Select sub-query problem

9. Push Procedure Char Variable to Access Status Bar

10. display the status of execution thru progress bar

11. Status Bar

12. Query status bar

13. status bars for SQL Queries