Package and Deployment Wizard

Post by Ted Gordo » Thu, 05 Aug 1999 04:00:00

I am having a new difficulty.  I have created a setup program for a simple
app using the Package and Deployment Wizard.  I am trying to install it, and
the setup program keeps crashing.  It crashes as it is copying the first
system file, before it starts the Setup1 program.  I haven't had this happen
before; the only thing that is different about these PCs that I'm trying to
install to, is that they have Office 2000 installed on them.  Has anyone had
this happen, and is there a fix?
Thanks in advance,
Ted Gordon

Package and Deployment Wizard

Post by Ted Gordo » Thu, 05 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Aha, answered my own question.  Installing Visual Studio Service Pack 3
solved the problem.