Please Help! Questions on Visual Basic?

Post by Iva » Thu, 27 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Hello,
        I have a problems on how to get or retrieve the content of highlighted
(selected) text from other application without using the clipboard and OLE?
How the windows know there are highlighted texts or pictures and how to manage
it?
        Also How to make a dialog box or program inactive but still getting
the mouse move event and location?

Bye Bye!
Pls reply soon,
Regards,
^_- Ivan.

1. Visual Basic Training Question - Please Help...

Dear fellow VB users,

If anyone has read MCSD Training Guide: Visual Basic 6 Exams by
Hawhee, they may have encountered some difficult exercises in the book
(especially chapter 4).  Here is my question to you:

Does anyone have the completed code from the exercises?

This absolutely should have been placed on the CD and it is inexcuable
why a few more megs couldn't have been added.  The price of this book
was almost $70 and it would have made it worth it if we had the code
to check our work or help us in a confusing spot.  I am dying to learn
VB and the lack of this code is very, very frustrating.  He lists a
suggested time limit for each exercise, and I've usually gone 5 to 10
times longer trying to code them.  I beg for your help!

Thanks a million in advance!

Kevin

2. Search in a ADODB.Recordset

3. Visual Interdev and SQL Server - Very basic question please

4. Java/Corba career, contract and resource center

5. OH-CINCINNATI-105470--Visual Basic-ORACLE-Visual C++-MFC-OOD-Visual Basic Programmer

6. dBase III IV & 5.0

7. Linked Server problem with NT Authentication in SQL 2K

8. IL-CHICAGO-138941--Visual Basic-SQLSERVER-RDBMS-ORACLE-Management-Visual Foxpro-Visual Basic Developer

9. OH-CINCINNATI-105470--Visual Basic-ORACLE-Visual C++-MFC-OOD-Visual Basic Programmer