Best Open Source (Free) Java Report Writing Tool?

Best Open Source (Free) Java Report Writing Tool?

Post by Skinny G » Sat, 31 May 2003 05:27:29

I tried out Jasper Reports and it seems to work pretty well except for
a few minor bugs and lacking documentation. You have to write an XML
file and there's no drag-drop gui tool to design the report though
there are some gui tools that make it a bit easier to modify the XML
file.

But I'm wondering what are your favorite free/open-source reporting
tools as far as balance between power/flexibility and ease-of-use.