Please Help !!!!

Post by Renato Fari » Mon, 20 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Hi there,

Can anyone tell where I can download VB5 service pack 1 from ????

rgds,

Ren

Please Help !!!!

Post by James Rodimo » Thu, 23 Apr 1998 04:00:00

> Hi there,

> Can anyone tell where I can download VB5 service pack 1 from ????

> rgds,

> Ren

Skip sp1 and download sp3.

1. COMBO BOX, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP!

 Newsgroups:
              comp.databases.xbase.fox

I'm using VFP 3.0 for Mac and want to design a form with combo
boxes. Everything seems fine but after I checked any item on
any drop-down list there is nothing to appear in the box itself.
In other words, I can see the list and check any item, but
nothing shows up in the filled box. I designed these combo
boxes using combo box builder and every step seems correct.
I would like to hear from anyone regarding this problem. I
want to express my sincere thanks for your kind help in
advance.

Fang Qian

2. FmConnector for ASP available

3. Please Help me, Please Help me

4. Data Access on Win 2000 and NT

5. PLEASE HELP --- Informix SE and Uniface 6 --- PLEASE HELP

6. Problem installing Analysis services SP2

7. emergency please help me please please please

8. What database to use

9. APPROACH QUERY-PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP

10. Please, please, please help!!

11. Cloning problem -- please please please help

12. character-2-ascii conversion please please please help !

13. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Help Me!!!