print a decision cude result set

Post by Dimitrios Karapiperi » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I want to print a decision cude result set .
What is the best way to implement that?
Does anyone Know?

print a decision cude result set

Post by Mike Bes » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Quickreports can print the decision cube results. Check their web site for
an example.
If it is not suitable it still gives a good idea how to get the data to
move to another medium such as a spreadsheet.

Mike Best

Quote:> I want to print a decision cude result set .
> What is the best way to implement that?
> Does anyone Know?

1. Result Sets vs copying result sets into memory.

Does anyone see a problem with copying a result set into a collection
for display vs looping through the result set for display, so I can
return the connection back to the database little faster? I am using
connection pooling, so there is no connection overhead in creating a
new query.

The only performance issue I can see that each result set will take up
memory, but after it's displayed, that memory will be available for
something else, right?  I'm in a situation where up to 500 people can
hit a webpage for data at the same time.

I'm starting to run out of database connections on the web application
and a bigger database isn't an option for me. I can (and do) cache
persistant non-changing data, but have been told that calls for
changing and updated data must always come straight from the database.

Some of the result sets are over 10000 records long and there's no way
to split them. Through sql, I am able to return only rows X through
X+20, so I only return what I am going to show.

Any POSITIVE feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

-- ABS

2. Schema : What is it?

3. printing the ISQL result set

4. ::Oracle Programmer / Analysts :: San Francisco Bay Area :: lc009001

5. How to print oot the multiple result set ?

6. How to identify frequently used tables

7. How to print/redirect sql query/stored proceudre result sets to a TEXT file

8. DOUBLE-CLICKING ON BROWSES

9. New TPC-D (decision support) benchmark results from IBM

10. Decision Tree Results from within Access 2000/2002

11. Analysis Server Decision Trees -- Incorrect Results

12. Printing Decision Grid

13. print problem in decision graphs