DMO code samples?

Post by Smoke » Thu, 13 Feb 2003 14:41:32

Does anyone know of a site that has code samples on how either create a
database/tables, or tap into the dlls that bring the same dialog boxes you'd
encounter in Enterprise Mgr to do the same?

Also - any of the same for manipulating field properties (changing field
names, sizes, etc)?

DMO code samples?

Post by Andrea Montanar » Thu, 13 Feb 2003 18:09:20

si Smokey,
please have a look at 2 prjs of mine, one for Sql7 and another for Sql2k at
the link following my sign... they implement a little Enterprise Manager
clone with Vb6 and Sql-Dmo
hth
Andrea Montanari

http://www.asql.biz/DbaMgr.shtm
DbaMgr2k ver 0.2.0  -  DbaMgr ver 0.48.0
(my vb6+sql-dmo little try to provide MS MSDE 1.0 and MSDE 2000 a visual
interface)
--------- remove DMO to reply

Quote:> Does anyone know of a site that has code samples on how either create a
> database/tables, or tap into the dlls that bring the same dialog boxes
you'd
> encounter in Enterprise Mgr to do the same?

> Also - any of the same for manipulating field properties (changing field
> names, sizes, etc)?

1. SQL-DMO replication sample?

Anyone know where I can get some sample code or checklist showing how to set
up replication using SQL-DMO? C++ or VB are OK. We need to set up a simple
transactional replication between two machines running SQL Server 2000. We
can eventually figure it out from the SQL-DMO reference but a starting point
would save a lot of time reverse engineering the MS wizards. Thanks - Jim

2. Compare Problem. PLease Help

3. DMO error Codes

4. error w/Tutility & paradox 5.0

5. Need code example for merge replication using SQL-DMO

6. Can some one tell me how to ...

7. SQL-DMO error codes?

8. SQL-DMO: Adding new servergroup in code

9. SQL-DMO code in VB

10. -2147221499 [SQL-DMO]Code execution exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

11. SQL 7.0 Error code 20518 [SQL-DMO]

12. error while running SQL-DMO code