File Open Error when I open too many time the same form

File Open Error when I open too many time the same form

Post by jgsce.. » Sun, 24 Nov 1996 04:00:00

I have the following problem:

- if I try to open the same form  (which uses only one table), more than
10 or 11 times, I get a File Open Error

- it does'nt happen if for exemple I open form A let's say 9 times and
form B lets say 9 time..

- my files parameter is set to 250 !

any idea ?

Note: I use Delphi 2 + Apollo 5.2
J. G. Scemla
G2S - Paris - France

1. PDOX5.0 open form command Vs. PDOX7.0 open form command

I installed PDOX7 into my computer which has WIN95.  I previously had PDOX5.0
installed and all of my forms, reports, and libraries were programmed under
PDOX5.0.  Yet, PDOX7.0 couldn't open any of my form because of the format of my
open form command, which is:

        var
          f     form
        endvar

        f.open("newform.fsl",winstyledefault,1200,1400,windefaultcoordinate,windefaultcoordinate)

This command runs fine under PDOX5.0 but not under PDOX7.0.
I look up in the help index of PDOX7.0 and see the same format outline for the
open form command as in PDOX5 help index so I don't know why it shouldn't work
for PDOX7.

So can anyone please help me clearify this problem. Many thanks in advanced.

Andy Tran.

2. C library for dynamic SQL

3. error 3050 - couldn't open file / vb 4.0 trying to open access database

4. Pdox4.5 - Temporary tables

5. Error opening file (already opened)

6. Unknown token received from SQL Server & Protocol error in TDS stream, Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Driver

7. Unwanted Open Form and Open Report Dialogs appearing

8. Visual Age for C++ V3.5 for Windows

9. open form for limited time

10. Form will not close, but opens second time

11. CDaoDatabase::Open() will not open mdb file

12. Open URL to Open Hosted File On FM Server