backup pdx tables

Post by Diann » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Can anyone tell me a way to backup and/or compress paradox tables in code.

examples would really be great.

Thanks a bunch.

backup pdx tables

Post by Jason Wallac » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

  You could do what I do...  Copy them to a different directory....  --  Take a
look (in case that isn't what you want to do) at BatchMove....

--
Jason Wallace
SL Software

--
"We are Microsoft.  You will be assimilated.  Resistance is Futile."
--

>Can anyone tell me a way to backup and/or compress paradox tables in code.

>examples would really be great.

>Thanks a bunch.

1. PDX Table -> HTML Table converter

Hello,

      I am working on a Delphi program which will convert Paradox/Dbase
tables to HTML Tables (static, not dynamic like CGI).  After the conversion you
will see a preview of the HTML Table, you will also be able to
1. Change the attributes of the table, i.e. Padding, Spacing, etc
2. Order the records using different Index
3. Specify the range of records

If you are interested in this program,  you are welcome to send me an
email with any suggestion/comments.  If you also wouldn't mind to beta test
the program, please let me know, please send me an email with the subject
'BETA TEST'.

Thank you very much

Regards

2. Sybase 11.9.2 Installation on SUN E 10000

3. Table convertion between PDX and InterBase tables

4. F R E E E X P O-Distributed Computing World, April 19-20

5. PDX Table -> HTML Table converter

6. Oracle products questions...

7. Pdx 7 Vs Pdx 8

8. filemakerpro4

9. Agonizing over Pdx 8 over 7, and a significant Pdx 8 problem (HELP)

10. PDX 5-16 and PDX 7-32 Coexistence

11. ODBC-Pdx-ODBC-Pdx

12. Adding records to indexed Pdx table

13. HELP! Conversion Pdx-Table to Text file