DBGrid License problem

Post by Hernan Anzol » Sun, 08 Nov 1998 04:00:00

I bought Visual Basic 6.0 Learning edition. I've been trying to develop a
data base program, but I can't find the DBGrid Control, is it possible that
this edition don't provide this control?. If the answer is yes, how can I
solve the problem without paying $500 for the Professional Edition. I just
need this little thing!!! Please if somebody knows the answer please help
me.

1. no license 4 dbGrid?????

Hi

For some reason my application belives that i no longer
have the appropraite license information to use the data
grid.

The message that i get when the form is loaded is:

run time error '429'
"License information for this componemt not found. You do
not have an appropriate license to use this functionality
in the design environment."

I thought that re-registering the dbgrid32.ocx using the
regsvr32 command would work, but it made no difference.

Im using vb6 sp5 on win 2000.

Thanks in advance

Richard,
Aberdeen Scotland.

2. Question

3. DBGrid control license error?

4. about ORACLE stored programs

5. no license for dbgrid???

6. triggerquestion

7. DBGrid problem - difficult problem

8. Oracle Exam Beta Testers Wanted

9. the license ,what will happen,when i have no license.rda not work

10. Informix licensing - any quick ways to re-license?

11. Upgrading license from eval to full license

12. SQLServer 2000 license overriding SQLServer 7.0 license on separate server

13. Sybase license needed or Purchasing through someones License