Datareport Page Width?

Post by jd » Thu, 13 Jan 2000 04:00:00

This may be a repost - posted 2 hrs ago and did not show up....Sorry if it
is

Hi all,
OK - so I know that I need to have the default page set to landscape in
order to create a wide report.  I did this.  Now, when I try to export to
HTML, I get a page width error - is there any way to prevent this in the
same manner as we prevent it when going to a "real" printer?

I hope so!!!!

Jerry D

1. datareport page width?

Hi all,
OK - so I know that I need to have the default page set to landscape in
order to create a wide report.  I did this.  Now, when I try to export to
HTML, I get a page width error - is there any way to prevent this in the
same manner as we prevent it when going to a "rela" printer?

I hope so!!!!

Jerry D

2. What data objects set is typically used?

3. Report width is greater than page width

4. ADO 2.0

5. Printing Problems When Page Height < Page Width

6. How do i find the current licening information

7. Datareport Length and width

8. Replication questions

9. Print MSDN articles exceeds printed page width

10. Page lock on Recordset width Index .....?????

11. QReport and Page width

12. set page width at runtime