Removing headers/footers in Crystal Reports 6 Pro via VB5

Removing headers/footers in Crystal Reports 6 Pro via VB5

Post by ADI Benall » Tue, 16 Feb 1999 04:00:00

I am trying to remove eg supress, a footer in CR6 PRO that also has a
subreport in it. Is there any way of doing this by calling some DLL
functions or procedures. This will save me heaps of time if I can use the
one report instead of one report for each different 'condition'  of data to
be reported on, eg if a certain condition is met then I want the footer to
be shown.

Any help of sample code would be greatly appreaciated, Stu