Accessing the modules of an Access 97 database.

Accessing the modules of an Access 97 database.

Post by Rod Falang » Tue, 08 Jun 1999 04:00:00

I believe its possible to access an Access 97's database's modules.
Probably class modules.  How is this done from Visual Basic 6?

Rod

Accessing the modules of an Access 97 database.

Post by Mike Reill » Thu, 10 Jun 1999 04:00:00

The only way I know of to do this is through automation calls to access
(which requires access to be installed on the machine the app is running
on).  Otherwise you are S.O.L.

>I believe its possible to access an Access 97's database's modules.
>Probably class modules.  How is this done from Visual Basic 6?

>Rod

1. Calling Visual Basic Modules from Access 97

Hello,

I have written a bunch of data export utilities in VB 5.0 that I would
like to use with a quick and dirty Access 97 application.  All I want to
do is have an Export Button on a dialog in Access that when clicked will
call my VB code, which in turn will display dialogs, export data ....

I've tried to load the VB forms into Access modules but it does not seem
to work, my VB objects are not recognized.

Is this possible or do I need to take another approach.

Ron

2. TX-DEVELOPER

3. VB Script Problem in access 97 / Module

4. Embed spreadsheet range in Pdox?

5. Need help: Using Visual Basic 6.0 to create Modules in Access 97

6. datetime bug in SQL Server 2000 from client app?

7. Oracle and Nt, Books

8. Access 97 Won't Close after EXCEL VB Modules

9. Req advice on how to activate Excel Macro using Access Module (Msoffice 97)

10. Accesing Access 97 Modules from C++ 5.0

11. MS-Access 97 to SQL Server to MS-Access 97