Can't use SQL Builder?????????????

Post by David Wan » Thu, 04 Feb 1999 04:00:00

I am using VB6 Enterprise. After installation, i use DataEnvironment to
connect my ACCESS DB file in my project, i add command1 under this
connection, and i build the SQL statement with SQL Builder in this
command1's properties. When i click SQL Builder, a Msgbox appears when
IDE pop Data View, it says, "Unable to load MDT2G.DLL(13)" , and then i
click OK button in this msgbox, another msgbox appears and says, "Object
variable or With block ariable not set".
Can anybody tell me what is the matter?
Thanks.