RollBack Problems - Is there another way

RollBack Problems - Is there another way

Post by Tracy Howel » Wed, 22 Jan 1997 04:00:00

When running {database}.BeginTrans getting error message this method is
restricted or invalid OLE.  Please remit possible ways to do data rollback
without using the begintrans, committrans, or rollback.

Thank you.

1. Which rollback segment am I using NOW?

Hello,

If I connect to database, and do some insert,update,delete.
If I don't issue commit or rollback yet,
the before image will be stored in one of the online rollback segment.
I have RBS1,RBS2,RBS3,RBS4 and SYSTEM -- 5 online rollback segments,
How could I know which one the transaction is using now?

ps.I don't need to use SET TRANSACTION USE ROLLBACK SEGMENT.
Thanks for your reply.

Violin.

2. copy access query to another access database

3. Looking for books on PICK

4. error ORA-01855: AM/A.M. or PM/P.M. required

5. Need help with profiler tracing

6. Busy Day = Slowdown from 12 AM - 5 AM

7. LRU avg scan dept

8. Use of @am, Am I dumb?

9. I am getting this message when i am tring to export or import anything using

10. Slow rollback, hung rollback

11. i also am having problems connecting with MS JDBC driver for sql2k

12. I am having problems with addnew