HELP: Crystal Reports table links

Post by Kenneth Le » Wed, 01 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

Is it necessary to create all the tables links in the .rpt file? - i lost
all the tables links because VB5 corrupted the report. Is it possible to
create a report with only variables and open the database in VB5, build a
SQL query and recordset and fill the results of the recordset in the
variables of the report? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ken.

HELP: Crystal Reports table links

Post by dcs2.. » Mon, 06 Apr 1998 05:00:00

I don't think it will work.

You have create only the necessary link which are used in the report to
group sections.

Also to get additional linked fileds.

But yo can set the links manually going into database, links menu
options.

Siva

> Hi,

> Is it necessary to create all the tables links in the .rpt file? - i
> lost
> all the tables links because VB5 corrupted the report. Is it possible
> create a report with only variables and open the database in VB5,
> build a
> SQL query and recordset and fill the results of the recordset in the
> variables of the report? Thanks in advance.

> Regards,
> Ken.

1. HELP: table links in Crystal Reports Pro 4.6.1

Hi,

I'm reorganizing the tables that i need in my report and deleting every
unnecessary table. Does it matter which direction the arrow of the link
between the tables points to? Do i only insert links between the fields
that i need in my report?, ie. if 2 columns are the unique key, but i only
need 1 field, do i insert the second link or not? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kenneth.

2. dbgrid OnClick

3. Crystal Reports Table Links

4. Pick Systems Developers Conference November 1999

5. Crystal Reports - Fields from linked Access Tables ??

6. procedure

7. Crystal Reports Linking Tables

8. DBF/NDX/IDX C/C++ read and write capability for Unix?

9. help with linking crystal reports

10. Good Reporting Tool for VB to SQL (Currently Use Crystal) or Crystal w/SQL Help Appreciated

11. Crystal Report 6 and Crystal Report 8

12. Editing Crystal reports without Crystal Reports

13. Announcement: Easily integrate Crystal Reports with Remedy with UFLTimeZone for Crystal Reports