KLG & JDBCDataSource problem

Post by Amir Elia » Wed, 20 May 1998 04:00:00

Hi there,
   I am using JBuilder1.0 w/ the KLG JClass components.
The Applet is connected to a relational database and contains
a JCChartComponent bean.
When I try to connect the JCChartComponent to a JDBC
source in the init() method of the applet, as follows:
      ResultSet rs = statement.executeQuery(query);
      JDBCDataSource jdbcDataSource1 = new JDBCDataSource(rs);
      chartBean.getDataView(0).setDataSource(jdbcDataSource1);
I expect to see the data plotted in the chart but it doesn't show up.
I verified that the query returns a correct ResultSet.
Any ideas what I am doing wrong/missing here?

Thx a lot for any tip.