URGENT HELP (internal error failgetposition1)

URGENT HELP (internal error failgetposition1)

Post by amb » Fri, 29 May 1998 04:00:00

Hello all.
Just released a CD with a program that isn't running in machines with Win95
and Office95.
The application, after being instaled and run from the CD gives me the
following error message:

"Internal error as ocurred!" (failgetposition1)

Can anybody help me on this ? We're trying to design a patch for users using
Office95 as users with Office97 have had no problems at all.

Thanks
Nuno Barreto

writting.

1. ORACLE INTERNAL ERROR-600 URGENT PL HELP

When dropping and recreating primary constraints on one particular
table I got the Ora-600 error. Now I am not able to even drop the
table. I doesn't let me select from it. If I do a select count(*) from
table_name it works, but if I give select * from table_name it gives
error ORA-600 the arguments are [4149],[36],[35].

I called Oracle support they said another process had a n exclusive
lock on the table that's why, we killed  the process but when I issue
selct count(*) it works but selct * from does not work.

If I try to drop the table or the tablespace I get the same ORA-600
error.

Pl. help !

Thanks !

2. can new query use whats in cache?

3. Urgent - Error: An unexpected internal error has occured.Please restart the application

4. renaming packages

5. Error 2502 - INTERNAL USE ONLY - Internal error (SRV INE)

6. SQL Server 7 getting slow ......

7. URGENT: INTERNAL ERROR ORA-00600

8. upgrading 11.5.1 --> 11.9.3

9. internal error ora-00600 (4882) on PL/SQL replace or drop command *URGENT*

10. HELP - Internal server error: Error parsing SOAP config file

11. Help with: ERROR: 500 Internal Server Error

12. error with vbajet32.dll - Urgent Urgent Urgent !

13. HELP : Internal error 2140