TQuery's locate method doesn't work properly

TQuery's locate method doesn't work properly

Post by Alfred Yan » Sun, 09 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Hi gane:
  I work with  D2/oracle 7.2 and now get problem.

I use the following statement:

   query1.locate('field_name',keyvalue,[lopartialkey]);

the statement works only when I type the full key value,
it can't do partial key locate.
When I use TTable instead of Tquery it works find.

Any help will be very grateful.

best regards

Alfred Yang

Post by Jasper St » Sun, 09 Mar 1997 04:00:00

> Hi gane:
>   I work with  D2/oracle 7.2 and now get problem.

> I use the following statement:

>    query1.locate('field_name',keyvalue,[lopartialkey]);

> the statement works only when I type the full key value,
> it can't do partial key locate.
> When I use TTable instead of Tquery it works find.

I have no problems, using BDE 3.5 and SQL Links 3.5...

Jasper

1. Amir's data granularity method doesn't work

Hi all,
I'm trying to implement the Amir's method for handling different data
granularity in cubes.
The problem is the member name column:
if the dimension is a shared dimension I can't modify the member name column
to point to the new view.

Can you help me?

Regards,
Riccardo

2. Password problem

3. object_id function doesn't work properly between linked servers

4. Trusted Sybase info request

5. dbcolinfo doesn't work properly

6. CSP Logo

7. Open Road on a Pentium 120 Mhz machine - doesn't work properly

8. starting a sql script interactively in isql

9. @@trancount doesn't work properly

10. C++ recordset binding doesn't work properly

11. Session.Abandon doesn't work properly

12. Filter on table doesn't work properly.