Save files to an Access DB

Post by Marc N?del » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I can't save files larger 512 kB to an Access Database with Delphi. It
seems that it is a problem with the bde.
The Access DB field is a BLOB field. I try to save a TBlobStream to this
DB field. It works perfect with files < 512kB, but > 512 I get the error
wrong blob size.
Has anyone an idea how it works?

1. Q: Lost DB due to system crash but saved DB files how to recreate DB.

Hi All,

I have a question and it goes somthing like this:

The System crashed and the person some how managed to save the data file form the
SQL 7.0 data file. They are the .MDF and the LDF files of the database.

Is it possible to recreate the database with these two files.

Thanks in advance.................

hai..............

2. How to create unique identifier?

3. Error when trying to save a BMP file from image control in an Access 97 db

4. readline help

5. Attaching Access Db files to Access DB

6. Is there no "DESCRIBE <TABLE>;" on PGSQL? help!!!

7. profiler cannot save all of textData column to file or db table

8. Cube Processing

9. Saving Word Files in DB

10. Audio files saving in sql DB ?

11. Saving DB object into a file

12. Saving SQL7 DB diagram into a file format???

13. Saving DB Files With Password Protection Disabled