Problems with Ingres and BDE configuration - idapi.cfg (1/1)

Problems with Ingres and BDE configuration - idapi.cfg (1/1)

Post by Gerhard Hofma » Wed, 28 Feb 1996 04:00:00

begin 644 idapi.cfg

`
end

1. Problems with Ingres and BDE configuration - idapi.cfg (0/1)

I tried to access an Ingres database from a Delphi application using
Intersolv ODBC driver ver. 2.1.

Unfortunately, I got a lot of general protection faults. I suppose
that my BDE configuration is not correct.

This article contains a copy of my idapi.cfg. The name of the driver
is ODBC_test, the name of the alias is odbctest.

Please could anyone have a look at it and tell me what's wrong?

Thanx in advance,
Gerhard Hofmann

2. DYNAMICS'97: 2nd Call for Papers

3. msquery

4. Problems with Ingres and BDE configuration - idapi.cfg (1/1)

5. Getting a blob into oracle from VB6 using OO4O

6. ALIAS IN idapi.cfg AND PDOXWORK.CFG

7. Lotus Notes ODBC and BDE IDAPI Configuration

8. alternative idapi.cfg file

9. Pdox Win 5.0 - Idapi & Net.cfg

10. IDAPI.CFG

11. Using alternate IDAPI.CFG with an app