Querys Slooow

Post by Roland Str?lber » Sun, 10 May 1998 04:00:00

Hi

I have a problem with querys
Visual C++ 5.0 Sp3
MsAcess 97

I import Queryw from MsAccess
to derived CRecordsets ( ODBC - snapshot )
using Classwizard.

When use Requery onthe CRecordset derived class
it responds ok by veeeery slooooooow.

Is there some special conciederations for using
querys with classwizard.

/roland

1. DDQ task SLOOOW to open

Hi,
  In DTS Designer when I double-click ( properties ) on a
DDQ task it takes forever to open.  It takes like 5
minutes and slows the server down to a halt.  I was just
wondering what the reason for that may be?  ( i.e. any
server settings)

2. WinNT, Apache, PHP, PostgreSQL woes

3. Any query on table is slooow- Help

4. is it known issue

5. I've got a slooow stored proc in 6.5

6. Exchange-Provider problem after installing Framework SP2

7. Slooow ODBC connection to SQL Svr 6.0

8. JdbcOdbcBridge faster than weblogic/fast-forward

9. Delphi 2.0 is very slooow...

10. Interbase : Sooow Slooow

11. Slooow Recordset Return from Oracle Proc.

12. SLOOOW Cursors in Embedded Sql/C

13. Slooow select