1. 3050 error - Couldn't Lock File
Can anyone explain what might cause this error? I have a VB 4.0-32 app
accessing an Access 97 database. The workstation in question has Access
95 installed. Could this be the culprit? All of my other users have
either no Access or Access 2.0 or Access 97 installed and the error
Any conflicts with DLLs?
Any help would be appreciated.
3. Error 3050 - Couldn't Lock File
6. Error 3050 , couldn't lock file
7. Updating a visual foxpro using ado
9. ERROR - 3050 couldn′t lock file
10. Error 3051: Couldn't open file...
11. Access 2.0/Crystal Reports 4.0 - Can't Open Database Error