Need Help on That Visual Basic Project? Programmer Available!

Need Help on That Visual Basic Project? Programmer Available!

Post by Creative Data Service » Mon, 10 Feb 1997 04:00:00

VISUAL BASIC PROGRAMMER AVAILABLE

Visual Basic Programmer, with six years experience,  in Duluth, Georgia
available for any size VB 3/4 programming job.  We have received many
compliments on our intuitive interface designs and speedy data access
solutions using a variety of databases. Complete 6 computer network for
extensive Client Server testing before delivery.

        - Extensive EIS/DSS System Experience
        - No job too small
        - References Available
        - Experts in conversions from DOS
        - Great looking front-ends for 3270 connected systems

Need more information?
Call our toll free number at (800) 320-0980 or E-Mail us at

1. OH-CINCINNATI-105470--Visual Basic-ORACLE-Visual C++-MFC-OOD-Visual Basic Programmer

=
Company    : Technology Resources Inc.
Website    : http://www.tech-resource.com
Job Title  : Visual Basic Programmer
Location   : CINCINNATI, OH
Job Type   : Full-Time Salaried
============================
Technology Resources is a Tennessee based staffing and consulting firm
providing contract and permanent placement opportunities nationwide. We are
seeking individuals with the following skills and experience.

Job Description: Cincinnati company seeking information technology professional
with skills and experience in Visual Basic development. Oracle backend
preferred. Visual C++, MFC and Object Oriented Design (OOD) required. Excellent
benefits and competitive salary. All applicants must be currently authorized to
work in the United States on a full-time basis Required Skills: Visual Basic,
Oracle, Visual C++, MFC, OOD

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :None
=
Required Skills
* Visual Basic
* ORACLE
* Visual C++
* MFC
* OOD
=
=
Contact Information:
Reference : 30676SJ

Fax No: 615-893-3946

** Post jobs for 30 days for $100, up to 250 postings $350/month
** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** Career City    *** ClassifiedsWarehouse

2. SQLERROR -346 ISAM -121

3. SQL statement jumbles records

4. Help with importing SQL Server 7.0

5. Installing 8i and designer

6. TX-HOUSTON-105339--Visual Basic-MS ACCESS-ORACLE-Web Development-Visual Basic Programmer/Analyst

7. 23282-WA-Seattle Area-Visual Basic-Visual Basic Programmers

8. IL-Chicago-47740--Programming Skills-Visual Basic-ORACLE-DBMS-MS ACCESS-Programmer-Visual Basic + Oracle