VBA Help

Post by Rafael Szuminsk » Thu, 28 Mar 2002 15:49:11

Wrong group, post it to microsoft.public.access

--

Rafael Szuminski
www.BDCSoftware.com

Quote:> Hi!
> I am working on access database. I have a table name
> Table1 which has fields name "QuoteNum" and "Name". I also
> have the form based on this table. In the form view, I
> have command button named "Add Quote". Clicking on the
> command button, the field name "QuoteNum" should autofill
> the next QuoteNum that is in order(for example, if the
> last quote number in the table is 02-004, the next number
> supposed to be auto-filled as 02-005). So, please help me
> to solve this problem.

> Thank you all.

1. VBA Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im developing a system based on Acess97 with VBA tools and I need to make
a button that copy a record from a form (including the records of the
subforms contained on this form) to paste as a new form (modifying just the
primary key, that is a counter). Would it be possible to do this procedure
using VBA? How could I do that?

Thanks a lot,

Luis Felipe Carvalho

2. any useful link for beginner to start with? Thanks

3. ACAD r14 - VBA HELP

4. Insufficient base table information error

6. How to delete file from PL/SQL

7. Nationwide-239587--ORACLE-Developer 2000-VBA-Visual Basic-Java-Oracle, VB/VBA, Java Developer

8. Net8 Easy Config sid problem / default username & pword?

9. Excel VBA In ActiveX Help

10. Compilation of VBA code - Help

11. need help with VBA, ODBC and oracle

12. Urgent Help Needed - Jet VBA failed to initialize

13. need help in access-vba