1. One to many relation, someone help!
We are developing a VFP form which has two tables included, one is 'order', which keeps information about an order, and the other one is 'order_item', which keeps the detailed ordered items associated with orders in 'order' table.
These two tables are kept on SQL server. Primary key in 'table' is set to rec_no, which is automatically numbered by SQL Server each time a record is added, same as 'order_item', with rec_no as identity. To the 'order_item' there is a field named 'ord_id', which stores the identity of 'order', so that one to many relationship can be set up.
However, each time when we are trying to add new records into 'order' and 'order_item', error message occurs, which says "attemp to insert duplicate key row in object 'order_item' with unique index 'ord_id'". It is not realised by us. What am we doing wrong? Can someone give a hint? Many thanks!
2. Help!!! IT'S THE BLOB...
3. Bit of a no-brainer this one, but could someone please help
4. determining connection status
5. Can Some one help me, I am Lost
6. GLS initialization failed
7. query time outs! please help
8. combobox to listbox to textbox
9. Can someone tell me which one is faster , Sybase ASA or SQL Server 7.0
10. SOMEONE must be able to answer this one...?
11. Surely someone has the answer to this one!
12. Wanted someone one too write 2 section of code (Paid)
13. Can someone crack this one for me?