bla bla ... see the Programmer's Guide

Post by Fant.. » Tue, 16 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Hello All.

Got Delphi client/server v 1.1 (revision 136).

In my Borland Interbase Workgroup Server manual, on pg. 115, they write:

For a full discussion of data retrieveal in embedded programming using DECLARE
CURSOR and SELECT, se the Programmer's guide.

on pg. 1 (The Interbase documentation set)

It says :

Programmer's Guide      Describes how to write embedded SQL and DSQL
database applications in a host language, precompiled through gpre.

My big problem is:

on the shelf :  no programmers guide (happens often, i tend to mislay things)

worse yet :

On the CD : NO PROGRAMMERS GUIDE.PDF file!!

Did Borl forget to pay the author?

What happended?

Where is that book?

Does it exist?

Can I get it?

Is it somewhere else on the CD?

Please help, anyone....

If we were paying for the documentation alone, BORL ought to send us all a
check - sometimes, it feels like a joke..

1. Multiple-step OLE DB operation bla bla bla...

Hi!

    I've got this error on the line:

        cat.Tables("Table1").Columns("Nom").Properties("Nullable").Value =
False

    What's wrong with it? the Attributes property of the Property give me
1537 wich means that the adPropRequired, adPropRead and adPropWrite flags
are on, so I should be able to modify this value no?

thanks in advance :O)

--
Best Regards
Zoury

2. ASE 11.9.2 Linux RPM's broken??

3. Unable to connect - bla bla

4. external procedures, asp, and binary_integer

5. bla bla test

6. Replication of blobs with DB2 Everyplace 7.2.1

7. bla bla

8. Checking if the ADO recordset contains no record

9. SQL > SELECT rows n to n+5 FROM tbl_blabla WHERE bla bla bla

10. Why newInstance() in Class.forName( "bla.bla.Driver" ).newInstance()?

11. User Already Exists in DB bla

12. Help, need API to get short filenames (such as: c:\progra~1\bla.txt)