Does no one else experience GP Faults in VBRUN300.DLL ???!??!??
I don't necesarily belive it to be from VB, I think it may be a combination of
the Novell network and Windows, but Geesshh, am I the only one????
Every morning when I come in Dr. Watson is up a telling me that SQLMAINT
generated a GP fault. We've applied SP2, and we don't see any other
problems. Nothing gets reported to the error log except for the GPF
notification. What could this be? I can't find anything on MS's web site
about this either.
2. Type Mismatch when checking command.state
5. GP Fault with VB 4.0 Data Contol
6. Help with FMP web access and data entry error screens
10. Memo Field Causes GP Fault
11. GP Fault in Language at 0001:0466
12. Desperate REPOST: GP Fault with Paradox SQL*Link
13. PDXRWIN caused a GP fault in WLIBSOCK.DLL at 0008:0355