cant set the page height

Post by G. Le » Tue, 24 Nov 1998 04:00:00

I am using the page height command in VB5 to create a report, but it is
ignoring this command.  It is an old dot matrix printer, but I am trying to
get it to print on forms that are like 6 inches wide and 3 inches high.
What can I do ?

G. Lee

1. Printing Problems When Page Height < Page Width

        Has anyone experianced any problems with printing a report from
paradox 5.0 when the Page Width is greater than the Page Height?
 Ex. labels or envelopes?

In particular paradox insists on rotating the report 90 on output.
This is regardless of what orientation I set in the Page Layout
Dialog.  Have Tried this on a variey of printers with same result.
Have been forced to use the standard 8.5" x 11" page def. and trick
the printer into a short form feed.

Thanks

2. Delete Records or Mark Inactive?

3. Printer.Print Page Height

4. Web tab order

5. Height of the pages in Report

6. ADO Permissions question

7. Set the height of rolling paper using DataReport ..

8. Out of the debugger and into the source

9. cant even set databse name at runtime

10. Online 7.11.UC1 - Cant set soctcp if service in local /etc/services

11. FCREATE or SET ALTER TO - cant create lowercase filenames

12. Cant Backup - Raid set for database missing member 1

13. SQL SVR Agent cant set service startup account!!!