out of memory 800a0007

Post by aviz » Sat, 26 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Hi

I am getting the following error  each time I tried to run a new script on a
machine that run IIS4+MSSQL 6.5 .
The problem accord when i tried to open a recoredset
Error message:

ADODB.Recordset error '800a0007'
                   Out of memory

Please help

Regards,

 Art-In Communication [URL] http://www.art-in.co.il
 [Phone] 972-3-5227774 [Fax] 972-3-5228247

out of memory 800a0007

Post by Reinhard Webe » Sat, 26 Sep 1998 04:00:00

I had this error when I opened a huge recordset in in keyset mode. Try to
open it read only or forward only if possible.

The error showed up after upgrading from IIS 3 to IIS because Microsoft
decreased a system cache from 1 MB to 256 K. At least I suppose that is the
reason. I found that information in an unrelated KB article which I have
unfortunately no longer on file.

Have luck,
rew

>Hi

>I am getting the following error  each time I tried to run a new script on
>machine that run IIS4+MSSQL 6.5 .
>The problem accord when i tried to open a recoredset
>Error message:

>ADODB.Recordset error '800a0007'
>                   Out of memory

>Please help

>Regards,

>--

> Art-In Communication [URL] http://www.art-in.co.il
> [Phone] 972-3-5227774 [Fax] 972-3-5228247

1. fonts in print-outs

Need some help for :

If for example a want to print-out an invoice and I need a view different
fonts.

How can I tell progress to use them on different places.

I don't want to use escape codes.

thanks

chris

2. Big Checkpoints

3. Time-outs

4. Format money so it shows $ and comma for thousandth sep

5. Time Outs When running a query

6. ASP & BTrieve

7. SQL Server time outs

8. Wanted: Dictionary type program

9. Problems with Time Outs

10. Accuterm serial pin-outs

11. Time outs!

12. Stored Procedure Initiated Call Outs

13. Multi-server roll outs