NATIVE INTERBASE 5/6 OLE DB/ADO DRIVER

Post by Márcio Wesley Borge » Sun, 27 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Greetings,

    I'm developing the first native Interbase ADO driver. I'm already using
it in my ASP pages and Delphi projects. But this version is beta. All help
is welcome.
    If you need it or can help me, please send me mail.
    I'd like post it in your pages. Please if possible, tell me how?

   Mrcio Wesley Borges
   Software Engineer
   Braslia/Brazil

1. NATIVE INTERBASE 5/6 OLE DB/ADO DRIVER

Greetings,

    I'm developing the first native Interbase ADO driver. I'm already using
it in my ASP pages and Delphi projects. But this version is beta. All help
is welcome.
    If you need it or can help me, please send me mail.
    I'd like post it in your pages. Please if possible, tell me how?

   Mrcio Wesley Borges
   Software Engineer
   Braslia/Brazil

2. US-TX-DBA

3. Sample ASP connection to northwind SQL sample database.

4. ORDER BY in a hierarchical report "connect by ...start with" ??

5. ADO and Native OLE DB Drivers

6. Create Table statement in Query

7. Get latest Interbase OLE DB driver for ADO

8. Accessing Native OLE DB Driver

9. ADO/OLE DB vs Native vs RDO - Oracle