How to do hot key in MDI form

Post by Clay » Wed, 31 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Hi, there

Does anyone know how to set "hot key" in a mdi form?
My application is a MDI form and I would like to display some information
when user press F3 key.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you

clay

1. Accessing Objects on a Mdi Parent form from a Mdi Child form

How do you access objects on a Mdi parent form from a Mdi child form? I want
to use the status line to display messages and errors from my Mdi child
forms.

                                              Sheila

2. Is there a size limit for package?

3. Q:non-MDI form to update MDI form

4. db link solution

5. Hot Keys in Forms in FPW2.6

6. uv on w2k - printer setup

7. Hot keys in Forms 4.5

8. MS SQL Server under OS/2 2.0

9. hot keys on forms

10. MDI problem, com MDI to MDI-child

11. HOT HOT HOT HOT ORACLE POSITIONS !!!

12. Putting a form in a form without MDI

13. making a mdi form a form during run time with click event