List Box Formatting - Recordset

Post by Richard Hyet » Tue, 29 Sep 1998 04:00:00

I fill up a list box with two fields from a recordset, each takes up a line,
one underneath the other.  How do I allow the selection/highlighting  of the
top line and make it appear as if  two lines have been selected.  Also how
do I change the background colour of the highlighted text from black to
yellow.

Richard

1. list box 2 based on list box 1

I have a simple form to print select values in an invoice table.  It has 2
drop down lists and view/print cancel buttons.  drop down list 1 is a list of
vendors (it displaces the vendor name but also contains a vendor code). User
picks and vendor and I want drop down list 2 to have only orders for that
vendor.  I saved the selected vendor code in a property and tried to use it
in the select statement for drop down list 2.  VFP says This.name or
ThisForm.name can only be used in methods.  I think I could declare a private
variable in in init of form but I am not sure that would work and it seems
very unOOPs like.  What is the best way to do this?

2. Client Server (Delphi or C++) Consultants Needed

3. Toggling Between List Boxes at the Same Location and Selecting Records in Each List Box

4. Why can't I use parameters in stored procedures

5. Format item in list box

6. Nesting SP's like Access Queries?

7. List Box Formatting Help Needed

8. VB client/server over T1

9. Inserting Recordset Items into List Box

10. Update Text Box from List Box

11. List Box and Combo box

12. pls help : COMBO box or list box

13. Application Role w/Access 2000 combo boxes, list boxes, reports