Is ADO for WFC 100% pure Java?

Post by hug.. » Sat, 23 Dec 2000 14:40:40

First of all, I would like to know if anyone would recommend (or
otherwise)using ADO for WFC and why. I am programming for Windows 2000
so cross-platform interoperability is not really an issue. Also, can
anyone tell me if it is 100% pure Java or just a wrapper-type
workaround to use native ADO.

Thanks.

Joe

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Is ADO for WFC 100% pure Java?

Post by J.T. Wentin » Sat, 23 Dec 2000 23:22:20

it can't be 100% Pure Java. There has to be a native part somewhere to
interface either with ActiveX controls or with ODBC.

Quote:> First of all, I would like to know if anyone would recommend (or