CreateProcess

Post by Tommy Anderse » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hi,
I'm having a problem using CreateProcess to open a file from a
console application...
I have created an NT service which is supposed to start a
program, and it starts ok, but I can't see the application's window???
How can I fix this???

Thanks in advance
Tommy Andersen
X.400:        G=tommy; S=andersen; P=systemcom; A=post; C=no

1. xpsql.cpp: error 5 from CreateProcess on line 675 - Help Please

At work we have a stored procedure that takes selected data from a job
record and turns it into an electronic invoice ( a text file), to be
sent via an EDI mechanism. The file is just created and placed in a
folder on the network.

The extract has worked ok for 18 months but all of a sudden it has
started failing with the following error in the grid..

Result - use development1 set con
batchis:985
Msg 50001, level 1, state 50001
xpsql.cpp: error 5 from CreateProcess on line 675

Lines 3 & 4 then repeat approx 300 times for this particular batch
number

The error appears for any procedure that selects data in a similar
manner so I don't think it's related to the specific stored procedure. I
am not aware of anyone making changes to any of the database settings.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Bob

2. pgsql-server/ ontrib/intagg/int_aggregate.c rc ...

3. Problem with DB and CreateProcess

4. A newbie question about select record with distinct colum?

5. Backup attempt causes Failed executing API CreateProcess error

6. Way to DUMP from a DAT device file?

7. Permissions problem with ADOX and CreateProcess() on WinXP Pro

8. retrieve data from a browser

9. CreateProcess osql in VB6

10. Backup attempt causes Failed executing API CreateProcess error

11. CreateProcess in Visual FoxPro 5

12. Need To Customize CreateProcess Task at Run Time

13. Help About createprocess