Filter on Lookup Field or Calculated Field

Filter on Lookup Field or Calculated Field

Post by evi » Fri, 06 Jul 2001 15:20:36

I used TTable to open and display data on Grid.
Is there any way to do filtering on Lookup Field or Calculated Field ?
Thanks.

Filter on Lookup Field or Calculated Field

Post by M.H. Avegaar » Sat, 07 Jul 2001 18:31:42

Yes, write your own filter in the OnFilterRecord event.

Quote:> I used TTable to open and display data on Grid.
> Is there any way to do filtering on Lookup Field or Calculated Field ?
> Thanks.

Filter on Lookup Field or Calculated Field

Post by Evgeny V. Levasho » Sat, 07 Jul 2001 19:18:39

Quote:> Yes, write your own filter in the OnFilterRecord event.

    It will not work with calcualted fields because they will be calculated
after an OnFilterRecord event will be fired.

--
    Evgeny V. Levashov, software developer,
    ICQ UIN 34864288

1. Lookup field based on calculated field - possible ?

Hi All,

Is it possible to have a lookup field based on a calculated field ?

From the test I've made, it seem that the lookup field is "looked up"
before the calculated field is calculated, hence a no answer!  Is there a
way
to change this behavior ?

Thank you!

2. DROP TRIGGER ?!

3. Dos4.5-Report/calculated field using lookup table field

4. Help with Japanese Language Support in SQL

5. FONT HELP PLEASE

6. calculated field based on another calculated field

7. Indexing on lookup or calculated fields

8. Calculated & Lookup fields at Run-Time

9. Unable to filter on table lookup fields

10. Filtering calculated fields

11. How to filter on calculated fields