Launching new bound form from MDI form troubles

Launching new bound form from MDI form troubles

Post by PLH3 » Wed, 01 Jul 1998 04:00:00

I am trying to tie a MDI form bound to a database to another MDI form which is
bound to the same database.  I have a tabbed dialogue box open which acts as a
container for a DB Grid control in which my records are displayed.  I want the
entire row (record) to hi-lite when the mouse is clicked anywhere in that row
and I want to be able to click my "EDIT" button and bring up the hi-lited
record in my second MDI form for editing.  This second form is already complete
and bound to the appropriate database.  I can do the "Add New" function but I
can't seem to find a way to do an "Edit", directly to the hi-lited record.

PLH34