paradox table with corrupt header

Post by Oliver Handl » Fri, 27 Apr 2001 01:36:06

hi there!

can anyone tell me what to do with a paradox table that has a corrupt
header? i have the borland TUTIL23.dlls but i cant seem to repair that table
with that utils. please tell me a solution, i really need this table working
!!!

many thanxs in advance

oliver handle

paradox table with corrupt header

Post by Aage Johanse » Fri, 27 Apr 2001 16:06:11

I think these people have a good product:    http://www.sundialservices.com
Look for the ChimneySweep product.

Regards,
Aage J.

> can anyone tell me what to do with a paradox table that has a corrupt
> header? i have the borland TUTIL23.dlls but i cant seem to repair that table
> with that utils. please tell me a solution, i really need this table working

paradox table with corrupt header

Post by Oliver Handl » Sat, 28 Apr 2001 04:16:45

thanx a lot ;)

Quote:> I think these people have a good product:

http://www.sundialservices.com
> Look for the ChimneySweep product.

> Regards,
> Aage J.

> > can anyone tell me what to do with a paradox table that has a corrupt
> > header? i have the borland TUTIL23.dlls but i cant seem to repair that
table
> > with that utils. please tell me a solution, i really need this table
working

1. Urgent Help:Corrupt Table/Index Header in a Paradox Table

        Help!!

        I need urgent help with a Paradox table. When i tried open this
table the DataBase Desktop send me a message : "Corrupt Table/Index
Header."

        I tried with an program utility call fixit.exe (i find this in The
Delphi SuperPage), but i see the same message.

        Please if you know about this problem send me some tips. The size
of table is 8 Mg.

Thanks a lot.
--
Patricio Vera S.
Ingeniero en Computacin e Informtica

2. DALLAS - Sr. Programmer Analyst

3. Corrupt Paradox 5 header - anyone knows header structure?

4. Adding two variables

5. MSDE - cannot rename the server

6. Paradox error(8961): Corrupt table/index header

7. RESUME:Looking for software programming position

8. PARADOX - DELPHI5 - CORRUPT TABLE / INDEX HEADER

9. corrupted header in paradox table

10. paradox 7 : corrupt table/index header

11. Corrupt File other than Header on Paradox

12. HELP: ERROR: Corrupt Table/index Header ????