server side cursor error

Post by George Papadopoulo » Sun, 04 Mar 2001 07:12:46

I'm working on a vb 6 project and sql 7
I'm using DataEnvironment , visual studio sp4, sql server 7 sp2, MDAC 2.6
the sql server is local (NT4 sp6)

When I try to call  a storied procedure and use server  side cursor I get
the following message :

Run-time error '-2147217900(80040e14)':
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Line 1: Incorrect
syntax near '?'

can anyone help me ??

George Papadopoulos

1. server side cursor error

I'm working on a vb 6 project and sql 7
I'm using DataEnvironment , visual studio sp4, sql server 7 sp2, MDAC 2.6
the sql server is local (NT4 sp6)

When I try to call  a storied procedure and use server  side cursor I get
the following message :

Run-time error '-2147217900(80040e14)':
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Line 1: Incorrect
syntax near '?'

can anyone help me ??

George Papadopoulos

2. Alter Table Syntax Problem

3. Forward-Only, Server side cursor error

4. US-NC-RTP-DBA-ORACLE

5. client side cursor vs. server side cursor

6. Crystal Reports Crash... Please Help.

7. Client Side Cursors vs Server Side Cursors

8. Event Log Errors in SQL Server

9. Please explain server side cursor vs client side cursor and CacheSize=1

10. Server-side cursors and SQL Server error messages

11. ADO Cursor: Client Side or Server Side

12. what is a server-side cursor vs client-side

13. ?client-side vs server-side cursors