Converting Access 2.0 form to VB

Post by j.. » Fri, 01 Dec 1995 04:00:00

Is there any product out there that can convert an Access form into either a
VB program or into an executable?  Thanks.

Jeffrey Slifer                                      Lehigh University
217 E. Morton St.                                   EECS Deparment

(610)954-8906

Post by Mike Lipse » Sat, 02 Dec 1995 04:00:00

>Is there any product out there that can convert an Access form into either a
>VB program or into an executable?  Thanks.

There is an add-on product (Freeware, I believe) for Access at
the Indiana site called Acc2VB (or something like that).  What it
does is creates VB Forms form the Access forms.  It does an "ok"
job, but if you have sub-forms, well, forget it.  This add-on
will not do the sub-forms correctly.  It is a start, though.

Mike Lipsey

Converting Access 2.0 form to VB

aphAc2Vb  is the correct name I think... don't know where I got it.

This is correct, and I believe it can be found at oak.oakland.edu
(FTP) under the "ACCESS" directory.

Hasta'

Mike Lipsey

Post by Mike L » Thu, 14 Dec 1995 04:00:00

>>aphAc2Vb  is the correct name I think... don't know where I got it.
>This is correct, and I believe it can be found at oak.oakland.edu
>(FTP) under the "ACCESS" directory.
>Hasta'
>Mike Lipsey

I noticed another Access - VB converstion program available at
http://www.apexsc.com:80/vb/ftp1.html called "VBBRDGSH.ZIP"

I have not used it, but it maybe worth ago

Best of luck

Mike Lee

1. Access 2.0 and VB 4.0 - converting forms

I was wondering if there is a product that will convert Access 2.0 forms
to VB 4.0 forms? We would like to use Access as the backend only and use
VB as the front end. The problem being is that I have already created
several applications in Access 2.0 and I really don't want to redevelop
them in VB. I know Access 2.0 is Access Basic, but even converting my
application from 2.0 to Access 95 is a nightmare.

Thanks in advance

COLETTE TREANTOS

2. DB comparison?

3. Converting Access 2.0 DB to Access 97 DB in VB code

4. uncluster sql 7 virtual server

5. Help: convert access 2.0 to access 97 using VB 5.0

6. SQL 7 Enterprise Manager fails on open

7. Convert an Microsoft Access Form to a VB Form

8. Screen capture

9. Converting Access forms to VB forms

10. Converting Access Forms to VB Forms

11. Converting MS Access forms to VB forms

12. Convert from Access forms to VB forms.

13. Converting Access 2.0 Forms