Winword format

Post by Thomas Webe » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hi,

I would like to export a simple database file (Paradox) to a table which
is included in a Winword document. Is there anywhere some information
about the Winword format on the net? Or has anybody got a library for
this?

Thomas

Winword format

Post by Oddvar Sandvi » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

> Hi,
> I would like to export a simple database file (Paradox) to a table
> which
> is included in a Winword document. Is there anywhere some information
> about the Winword format on the net? Or has anybody got a library for
> this?
> Thomas

If you want to export to (not include directly in) the WinWord doc, you
could export/copy the table to a table in dBase format - I think this
can be read by WinWord.  Otherwise, you can transform the dBase table in
Excel, and then import it in WinWord.  Weeeelllllll - sounds like to
many steps, it should be simpler ...

Aage J.
11

Winword format

Post by M. Samso » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

> Hi,
> I would like to export a simple database file (Paradox) to a table which
> is included in a Winword document. Is there anywhere some information
> about the Winword format on the net? Or has anybody got a library for
> this?
> Thomas

You can use objectware "Wordgate" to do this.
http://www.tucson.com/objectware

1. Winword format

On Wed, 09 Jul 1997 12:06:44 +0200, Thomas Weber

Maybe you should try top approach the problem from the other side
and write a simple Winword/Visual Basic script that imports the
paradox table into the Winword document.

JAAP

2. Why not RAID 5

3. Help for dde winword / demande d'aide sur dde winword

4. How to determine TERM_INGRES?

5. Help with WinWord file format

6. Diagnosing causes to ORA-4031

7. BLOB and WINWORD...

8. scripting for modif the DB - missing some objects

9. OLE2 WINWORD / FORMS4.5 ERROR MESSAGE

10. FPW 2.6 and Winword 97 under NT

11. DDE Winword Macros

12. Coding, Access, Winword

13. Winword Documents and Webserver2.0