Snapshot.base.tar.gz vs Snapshot.tar.gz

Post by Josep » Fri, 06 Apr 2001 19:39:33

What is the difference between the Snapshot.base.tar.gz vs Snapshot.tar.gz
in the dev folder?

I regularly get one or the other and just wondered how often I should get
the BIG one.

Neither one seems to have the documentation in it.

Thanks for all the answers on the php compile question!

respectfully,
Joseph

Post by Peter Eisentra » Sat, 07 Apr 2001 01:32:40

Quote:Joseph writes:
> What is the difference between the Snapshot.base.tar.gz vs Snapshot.tar.gz
> in the dev folder?

> I regularly get one or the other and just wondered how often I should get
> the BIG one.

ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/README.dist-split