updated patch for Chinese NLS support (simplified)

updated patch for Chinese NLS support (simplified)

Post by Bruce Momji » Thu, 11 Oct 2001 00:45:45

Quote:> I sent it two days ago, but don't know why it didn't show up.
> so re-post here, please forgive me if double posted.

>     The attachement is the up to date zh_CN.po files, tar gziped in
> cvs source directory (~/pgsql), please apply it there. The file for
> backend havn't finished yet,
> but won't stop compile. the others finished.

>     regards    laser

[ application/x-gzip is not supported, skipping... ]

Quote:

--
  Bruce Momjian                        |  http://candle.pha.pa.us

  +  If your life is a hard drive,     |  830 Blythe Avenue
  +  Christ can be your backup.        |  Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania 19026

updated patch for Chinese NLS support (simplified)

Post by Bruce Momji » Sun, 14 Oct 2001 20:49:38

This actually was applied several days ago.  Thanks.

> Your patch has been added to the PostgreSQL unapplied patches list at:

>    http://candle.pha.pa.us/cgi-bin/pgpatches

> I will try to apply it within the next 48 hours.

> > I sent it two days ago, but don't know why it didn't show up.
> > so re-post here, please forgive me if double posted.

> >     The attachement is the up to date zh_CN.po files, tar gziped in
> > cvs source directory (~/pgsql), please apply it there. The file for
> > backend havn't finished yet,
> > but won't stop compile. the others finished.

> >     regards    laser

> [ application/x-gzip is not supported, skipping... ]

> > http://archives.postgresql.org

> --
>   Bruce Momjian                        |  http://candle.pha.pa.us

>   +  If your life is a hard drive,     |  830 Blythe Avenue
>   +  Christ can be your backup.        |  Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania 19026

--
  Bruce Momjian                        |  http://candle.pha.pa.us

  +  If your life is a hard drive,     |  830 Blythe Avenue
  +  Christ can be your backup.        |  Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania 19026

1. Simplified Chinese translation file for nls support

I've notice it. Because didn't sync with cvs server for quite a few days. fixing
now.
send patch later.

    regards    laser

2. SQL2000 Client Install

3. FAQ on WWW ?

4. What NLS should be used for simplified Chinese?

5. Oracle Server considerations

6. Chinese zh_CN NLS patches

7. Question about referential integrity

8. Chinese NLS patch, the third try.

9. Simplified Chinese Input and Traditional Chinese Output

10. replication :from Tranditional Chinese to Simplified chinese

11. Chinese NLS files update