Thank you.. But....

Post by ?? » Fri, 18 May 2001 11:05:20

Thank you for your Mailing service.

But I don't want Mailing service any more..

Have a nice day.. :)

1. Book Help--Thank You, Thank You!

Thanks to all of you that recommended Mike Prestwood's book
"What Every Paradox 5 For Windows Programmer Should Know".
I had bought several other books, but as a FoxPro for Dos
programmer moving to Paradox 5 for Windows, I was lost.
Prestwood's book not only was readable and well organized,
it contained the exact code I had been looking for to solve
a problem.  Now if I can just get the rest of the program
up and running by last month ;>

Peggy Tackett

2. Changing default port# in SQL Server ?

3. thank you, thank you!

4. transaction log

5. thanks

6. Displaying Lookup File

7. Tibor--thanks but:

8. RDO I open a keyset but I get a static resultset

9. How to connect Sql Server in Dos?Thanks.

10. Need an opinion - thanks in advance

11. Thank you for parse string solution!

12. BCP error, need help - Thanks

13. sql 6.5 segment full - help wanted - thank you in advance