pgsql-server/src/backend/main main.c

Post by Tom La » Sat, 02 Nov 2002 07:37:23

CVSROOT:        /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql-server

Modified files:
        src/backend/main: main.c

Log message:
        Add missing #include <errno.h>, per gripe from Alessio Bragadini.

http://archives.postgresql.org

1. Putting code in main of src/backend/main/main.c

HI,
We are working on a project where we want to create a single linked list
that holds information of all the locks taken or being waited for by
transactions in Postgresql. Since main in src/backend/main/main.c will be
run just once when the Postgresql starts up, can declaration and
initialization of this single linked list be put in this main?
Thank you
Sumaira

2. Help you pass Oracle8i,MCSE,CCNA, MCDBA etc. at your first try.

3. pgsql/src/backend/main (main.c)

4. Passing recordset to stored procedure or ..

5. pgsql/src/backend/main main.c

6. INDEX IS NOT USED

7. pgsql/src/backend/main (main.c)

8. SQL-DMO installation

9. patch for src/backend/main/main.c

10. forking child processes in src/backend/main/main.c

11. patch for src/backend/main/main.c

12. patch for src/backend/main/main.ch