Query

Post by Mahesh Guleri » Thu, 29 Mar 2001 21:02:17

Is JDBC Driver 2.0 compatible with Postgres ???

-Mahesh Guleria

1. Query using UDF joined to a sub query vs Temp Table to sub Query

I have a simple query question.  Currently I have a query that joins a UDF that returns a table to a sub query of a number of secondary tables.  This query seems to run forever, but if I dump the results of the udf into a temp table and use joined to the sub query the results are as expected.  Can anyone shed some light onto why?  Also is it possible to use the UDF in this manner with possible join hints to get the query return time I'm looking for?

2. OpenIngres

3. Query Query Query

4. error 1069

5. Any one tell me how to write XML Format Query in SQL Server Query Analyzer

6. [HACKERS] Japan pictures

7. Change query (ODBC driver), change query result

8. Looking for experiensed WWW publisher

9. Simple queries versus complex queries

10. Query fails on VB6 but runs on VB5 and SQL Query Tool

11. access query converted to sql7 query

12. Subject: SQL Query - MAX, Grouping and Sub query

13. Converting MS Access Query to MS SQL Query