I dont′t see database tables

Post by Montervino, Marian » Wed, 13 Aug 2003 04:41:12

I could connect to my posgres server and select any database but i could see
my tables....

Whats wrong??

RGDS

1. MS Database Designer dont show table column

The Database Designer in Visual C++ 5.0 has stopped showing
the contents of tables in my diagrams.  Now it only shows
a gray box instead of the columns, and I can't do modifications
to the tables anymore.

Does anyone know why this happened?

I can create new tables with columns, but when I save and bring
the table back up to add more columns, I only get the gray box.
I have an ODBC connection to a MS SQL Server database, and I can
create and execute queries just fine. But the table design
has stopped working.

The MSDN CD had no information.

Please help if you know a solution.

                       Asker, Norway

2. Max Number of User connections on NT

3. Want tools to print tables structure and index seen on Database Explorer

4. Sybase DBA

5. dont recruit on this news group if you dont have any jobs

6. flat file automation

7. database client technology, seeing trough the microsoft fog of database access

8. Between a between

9. Help:Dont know how to Update destination table

10. Deleteing rows that dont exist in a second table

11. Dont lock begin tran log table

12. How can I replicate tables that dont have primary keys

13. i dont know how to open password secured table without manual login