Places to update when a new version is out

Post by Bruce Momji » Thu, 18 Apr 2002 02:07:22

> Hmmm...where's that file in the CVS where the release process is listed (or
> at least the places where version numbers need to be updated, etc.?)

> I can't find it...

src/tools/RELEASE_CHANGES.  I suggested a RELEASE_ANNOUNCEMENT file for
URL's of place to announce our releases.  Right now, I think Marc has
it.

--
  Bruce Momjian                        |  http://candle.pha.pa.us

  +  If your life is a hard drive,     |  830 Blythe Avenue
  +  Christ can be your backup.        |  Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania 19026

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster