canned code to get db on web quickly via perl or

canned code to get db on web quickly via perl or

Post by Randall Per » Tue, 19 Jun 2001 04:16:49

Thanks guys. I'll check 'em out.

--
Randy Perry
sysTame

canned code to get db on web quickly via perl or

Post by Randall Per » Tue, 19 Jun 2001 11:11:55

Wondering if I should take a different tack; anyone have an opinion on how
difficult it is to get MS Access or FileMaker Pro to connect to PgSQL via
ODBC?

--
Randy Perry
sysTame

http://www.postgresql.org/search.mpl

1. canned code to get db on web quickly via perl or PHP?

Anyone know if there are classes, templates that will quickly get a database
online for users to insert, update, delete? Doesn't have to be pretty.

--
Randy Perry
sysTame

phn                 561.589.6449

2. how do I select all column plus an alias via a query

3. getting column data type via ODBC from perl

4. US-VA, Data Warehouse Programmer/Analyst

5. isql queries via perl code??

6. D3 vs Universe vs Unidata

7. Trimming the Fat: Getting code via CVSup ...

8. Q->Interbase & MS SQL accessibility of descriptive info (metadata)

9. Getting Arev version via code

10. Anyone know of some canned (cheap or free) DB performance testing software

11. Getting Ole Objects from long raw via Web

12. Getting db access rights via ODBC

13. getting public info in volume via internet db?