pgsql 7.2.3 crash

Post by SEGUERRA FRANCIS TED ARAN » Tue, 10 Dec 2002 17:27:31

how do i port from mysql to postgresql?...

thanks bruce,
francis

--
ov3rr|d3r

1. Disabling triggers (was Re: pgsql 7.2.3 crash)

That's my leaning too, after further reflection.  Will make it so.

Unless I missed it, it's not in current sources.

I was wondering whether an ALTER TABLE command is really the right way
to approach this.  If we had an ALTER-type command, presumably the
implication is that its effects would be global to all backends.  But
the uses that I've seen for suspending trigger invocations would be
happier with a local, temporary setting that only affects the current
backend.  Any thoughts about that?

                        regards, tom lane

2. Changing databases

3. ODBC drivers for the as/400 and vb.net

4. pgsql 7.2.3 crash

5. Strange calculationproblem

6. crash help, pgsql 7.2.1 on RH7.3

7. Data Binding with ADODC y ADO DATAGRID

8. Apache with PHP and PGSQL crashing ...

9. backend process crash - PL/pgSQL functions - parsing problem?

10. DOA app crashes with a Kernel Crash on exit

11. If one DBE application crashes, they all crash...